IAAH ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is safe and secure. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
Q. What are the payment options provided by IAAH?
A. At IAAH, you can shop with any of the following options on our website:
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Credit Cards.
- Debit cards from banks.
- We currently support Net banking for all banks.
Q. Can I shop at IAAH using an international credit card?
A. Of course! You can use the following international credit cards while shopping at IAAH: Visa and MasterCard, issued in all currencies.
Q. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card or net banking?
A. Absolutely. Shopping with IAAH is completely safe. Transactions with IAAH are processed via the payment gateway of Stripe, which is Secured® as well as PCI DSS compliant – the most trusted security mark on the Internet.
Q. Does www.iaah.com store my card or account information?
A. No, www.iaah.com does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by Stripe and subsequently by Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Banks directly, without any information passing through us.
Q. Will I be asked to share card information, account information, or passwords over the phone or email?
A. Our team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or phone.
Q. What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction?
- During the payment process using net banking, you may be redirected to your bank's website. Once your transaction is completed, you will be brought back to the IAAH website with your order details, which you can keep a copy of.
- Never press the browser back button while the transaction is still in progress.
Q. How will transactions on IAAH appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
A. All transactions on www.iaah.com will be listed under the heading of "iaah.com" on your Credit Card / Bank statements.
Q. What should I do if a transaction fails?
A. Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
- Ensure that the information passed on to the payment gateway is accurate, i.e., account details, billing address, password (for net banking).
- Ensure that your Internet connection is not disrupted during the process.
- If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days.